Nymble, an innovative player in the culinary space, is inviting fresh minds to join as Software Developer Engineer Interns. If you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and have a passion for software development, this is an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career. Check out the details below:
Nymble Careers 2023 Details:
Job Role: Software Developer Engineer Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹22,000 to ₹25,000 Per Month
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
What can I expect from this role?
The Software Developer Engineer Intern role involves working across Nymble’s core stack – the Recipe Engine. As an SDE Intern, you will:
- Write Java code adherent to Design Patterns, SOLID principles, and cleancode guidelines.
- Implement end-to-end solutions, ranging from working POCs to stable production code.
- Take ownership of services and specialized components required for various projects.
- Create advanced technical content, including articles, samples, whitepapers, and training materials.
What will my work responsibilities look like if I join Nymble?
An ideal candidate is expected to showcase the following attributes:
- Care about what you build, paying attention to detail and learning from mistakes.
- Strong experience in Java.
- Basic experience with Software Design Patterns and SOLID Design principles.
- Experience writing JUnit test cases.
- Knowledge of Git and version control.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Is there any specific programming language mentioned for this role other than Java?
The role specifically mentions a strong experience in Java.
- What is the expected monthly salary for Software Developer Engineer Interns at Nymble?
The expected salary is ₹22,000 to ₹25,000 per month.
- Are there opportunities for career growth within Nymble for interns?
The job posting doesn’t explicitly mention career growth opportunities but showcases end-to-end ownership.
- Is there a specific project that interns will be working on?
Interns will be working on Nymble’s core stack, the Recipe Engine, which imparts Chef-like capabilities to the product.
- What types of technical content are expected to be created by interns in this role?
Interns are expected to create advanced technical content, including articles, samples, whitepapers, and training materials.