Are you ready to embark on a journey of data-driven innovation with Google? In this opportunity, recent graduates with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience have the chance to work at Google’s offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. Discover the detailed eligibility criteria and application process below.
Google Data Scientist, Product Analytics, Geo Details:
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Role: Data Scientist, Product Analytics, Geo
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹75.8 lakhs per year (Via Bard)
Job Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Join Our Official Freshershunt Telegram Channel
About the job:
At Google, data is at the heart of our decision-making process. Quantitative Analysts are essential to our organization as they contribute to shaping Google’s business and technical strategies by processing, analyzing, and interpreting vast datasets. Using analytical excellence and statistical methods, you will delve into data to identify opportunities for Google and our clients to operate more efficiently. This can range from enhancing advertising effectiveness to optimizing network infrastructure or studying user behavior.
As an analyst, your role goes beyond number crunching. You will collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, Sales Associates, and Marketing teams to adjust Google’s practices based on your findings. Identifying the problem is only half of the job; you will also be responsible for finding the solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical/technical subject (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Economics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in developing and managing projects and collaborating with teams across geographies and functions.
- Experience with SQL-based database warehousing and dashboards.
- Knowledge of commercial and emerging reporting tools and technologies (e.g., Tableau, QlikView, Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, D3).
- Understanding of BI technologies and their application.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment and familiarity with statistical software such as Python and R.
- Interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends, with applied knowledge of measurement, statistics, and program evaluation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to articulate product questions, extract data from large datasets (e.g., SQL, BigQuery, etc.), and use statistics to arrive at answers.
- Prioritize and communicate user needs, make recommendations, and drive implementation for product or process changes. Identify and prioritize top challenges and key business growth opportunities.
- Work with leadership teams to implement tracking and reporting of metrics across global programs. Work with large data sets, automate data extraction, build monitoring/reporting dashboards, and develop high-value, automated Business Intelligence solutions (data warehousing and visualization).
- Perform large-scale data analysis, statistical modeling, and inferential machine learning to identify improvement opportunities and measure the impact of initiatives to achieve noticeable improvements based on impact and feedback.
- Design, develop, and establish Key Performance Indicators to monitor the health of database assets and the performance of internal operations, putting data models and analytics in place that provide a platform for strategic decision-making.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Who is eligible for the Google Data Scientist, Product Analytics, Geo position? Recent graduates with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience are eligible to apply.
2. What is the expected salary for this position? The expected salary for this role is ₹75.8 lakhs per year (as per Bard).
3. Where are the job locations for this role? This position is based in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
4. Is this a full-time position or an internship? This is a full-time position at Google.
5. What are the essential skills and tools for a Data Scientist in this role? Key skills and tools include SQL-based database warehousing, knowledge of reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView, etc., familiarity with BI technologies, proficiency in Python and R, and strong problem-solving skills.
If you have more questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are here to guide you on your journey to a data-driven career with Google!